Framingham, MA Dog Bite Injury Attorney
Serving the Areas Around Natick, Marlboro, and Milford, MA
If you have been attacked by a dog, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries and damages (including loss time of work). Morton J. Shuman, Attorney at Law will fight for your rights if you have been attacked by someone else’s dog or other animal.
Owners are legally responsible for the behavior of their dogs. In most dog bite cases, the dog’s owner will be required to pay all medical bills and lost wages associated with a dog attack. Sometimes, however, the dog’s “keeper,” or the person who was taking care of the animal at the time of the attack, may be held liable.
Factors to Assess in Dog Bite Cases:
- Injury type
- Medical expenses associated with the dog attack
- Hospitalization associated with the dog bite
- Any disfigurement or scars from the dog attack or dog bite
- Income lost or missed time from work due to the injury
- Pain and suffering associated with the dog attack
Nos falamos portugues. Se habla español.